Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Wayans Bros. season 2 DVD!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Calvin Ruggiero

Calvin Ruggiero

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted September 16 2011 - 03:07 PM

This is my first post on hear but I have been a member of "tvshowsondvd.com" for years now so hang with me. I am such a big fan of "The Wayans Bros.". I have e-mailed "tvshowsondvd" before about this. Each time they have responded with a very reasonable answer. "The fist season just didn't make enough money for "Warner Bros. to continue the series on DVD". I understand that. It would be just SUPER though for the those of us who have purchased season 1 already to actually have more people who care enough about the show and let Warner know that there are still people out there who care enough for the series so they can finally move on with season 2 up till 5 (the last season). Istead of just leaving those of us who purchased season 1 high and dry. I know this econemy is struggling, but it's just something to think about. :)