What's new

Losing entire audio various ways, need serious help. (1 Viewer)

dozens

Auditioning
Real Name
Garrett
Here is my gear: Sony Bravia KDL-46S5100 HDTV Pioneer VSX 920-k Receiver AppleTV2 Airport Extreme 4th gen If playing iTunes music via Airplay via ATV > Receiver > TV occasionally songs will drop out for a sec, which I accept, but the problem that I must fix is that a song will be fine and complete playing but when the next song begins it will be playing in iTunes and on-screen via the ATV, but I will have no audio at all. Sometimes when the next song plays it will come back in, sometimes not. Seems totally random. Any help?

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
This thread seems to indicate that it will do HDMI passthrough even when the receiver is turned off, perhaps there is a setup step that needs to be done? I don't think I've ever seen this receiver or used one but it should be possible. http://forum.blu-ray.com/receivers/142184-pioneer-vsx-920-k-vsx-1020-k-vsx-1120-receiver-thread-5.html

dozens

Auditioning
Real Name
Garrett
I have found differing opinions on the pass-through. I HAVE found some opinion that it will not play audio thru the receiver and the TV at the same time, which is disappointing but not that big of a deal. I have edited my post above to focus on my one largest problem. Thank you!

dozens

Auditioning
Real Name
Garrett
Nah, it can't be the wifi dropping out because it is still shown as playing on the screen. And no, nothing is 'sleeping'. Can't figure it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks