Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

20th Century Fox 3-D

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   Paul Hillenbrand

Paul Hillenbrand

Screenwriter

• 1,269 posts

Posted September 17 2011 - 02:52 AM

Yes Jon, KISS ME KATE and IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE are complete. HOUSE OF WAX has the original surround channel only.

Hope these movies are restored to their optimum 3D exhibition potentials for Blu-ray 3D releases and soon.:cool: Paul
Avatar: "The Annunciation to the Shepherds" Painting by Nicolas Berchem (1680-1683)
BD 3D, BD, HD DVD, DVD collection

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   RolandL

RolandL

Screenwriter

• 2,396 posts
  • LocationCromwell, CT

Posted November 16 2011 - 08:46 AM

Yes Jon, KISS ME KATE and IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE are complete. HOUSE OF WAX has the original surround channel only.

Well it could be released with mono center channel and surround channel. Maybe have Chace Studios (are they still around?) make a stereo print from the mono? I think they did that on the 2003 DVD.

Roland Lataille
Cinerama web site

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted April 15 2013 - 09:41 AM

Moderator:

is it possible to re-instate the images and formatting into these studio-by-studio 3-D threads?

Some of the images are instructive, and it would be nearly impossible to recover all of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users