-

Photo
- - - - -

HTF Fantasy Football

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Michael Warner

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor

• 742 posts

Posted August 30 2011 - 03:00 AM

The HTF - Special Edition fantasy football league is entering its 11th season and while it's been on life support pretty much since its inception we're gluttons for punishment and just keep on going year after year. If any of you would care to join and revel in the most moribund yet still kicking fantasy football around just head on over and sign up. Just be warned that once you start playing a general malaise will set in and you'll find yourself unwilling and unable to quit as the required effort is just too much to bear. Draft is this Sunday, 9/4 at 7PM Pacific time. Yahoo link League ID: 414670 Password: OAR
Xbox Live: mugwumps

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   dmiller68

dmiller68

Supporting Actor

• 667 posts

Posted August 30 2011 - 02:44 PM

Won't let me join say that if last years members all join there won't be enough space.

Equipment: Panasonic TC-P65VT25, Panasonic DMP-BDT100, Pioneer Elite SC-37, TiVo Premiere XL, Limited Edition MW3 XBOX 360s with Kinect, Apple TV
Speakers: Definitive Technology Mythos XTR60 (3), Definitive Technology Mythos XTR20BP (4), Definitive Technology SuperCube II

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Michael Warner

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor

• 742 posts

Posted August 30 2011 - 03:03 PM

I opened up some more slots so hopefully it will work now.
Xbox Live: mugwumps

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   dmiller68

dmiller68

Supporting Actor

• 667 posts

Posted August 30 2011 - 03:24 PM

All signed up!

Equipment: Panasonic TC-P65VT25, Panasonic DMP-BDT100, Pioneer Elite SC-37, TiVo Premiere XL, Limited Edition MW3 XBOX 360s with Kinect, Apple TV
Speakers: Definitive Technology Mythos XTR60 (3), Definitive Technology Mythos XTR20BP (4), Definitive Technology SuperCube II

#5 of 7 ONLINE   Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield

Executive Producer

• 10,535 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted August 31 2011 - 01:29 PM

Good luck, guys. I would be interested, but (1) am already in two leagues (one redraft and one dynasty), and (2) Sunday night on the holiday weekend would be tough for me to make for the draft. FYI, I had my money league draft tonight, and ended up with the following from the 9th pick (out of 12 teams): QB: Brady, Campbell RB: Bradshaw, Matthews, Lynch, Bernard Scott, McGahee, Delone Carter WR: Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Manningham, Lance Moore, Jacoby Ford TE: Daniels, Winslow It's a points per reception league and 6 points for all TD's. We start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE and 3 Flex (RB/WR/TE). We also take individual defensive players, who I will not bore you with (as well as the kicker). I'm strong at QB and receiver, have depth at running back ( but no stud). The 1st round was strange for our 13-year old league -- I didn't anticipate Johnson being there, and I passed on Chris Johnson, who went 9th. I didn't plan on drafting two tight ends, but Winslow was still out there in the 14th round!

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   DavidJ

DavidJ

Screenwriter

• 2,558 posts

Posted September 06 2011 - 08:59 AM

So did an HTF league make?

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   McPaul

McPaul

Screenwriter

• 1,694 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted September 11 2011 - 07:33 PM

what happened to the mugwumps? That was an odd note.. Everything ok? We could have moved the draft had you not been able to attend.