-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Can't get Panasonic 50V10 to communicate with internet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 flycaster

flycaster

Stunt Coordinator

• 90 posts

Posted August 27 2011 - 10:04 AM

EDIT: Found a stupid mistake. Disregard this post. Don't know if I am in the right place, but I'll give it a try. Panasonic 50V10, ISP is Comcast, using Linksys router (router is also attached to Comcast's Thomson modem) and linksys adapter attached to TV. Have the set for almost two years. When I set it up, I was able to get into the internet via VieraCast and was able to update firmware, but I never used these connections again until recently. BTW, my wireless system works with my laptop. Anyway, when i now try to hook into the net, I get a "001" error message that I can't connect. Then when I go into the TV's network set up and run the connection test, I get "LAN not connected correctly." But, I'm not using LAN, I'm wireless??? Any help appreciated, including directing me to any other forum that might be more appropriate.