What's new

I have a question regarding the various studios' MOD movie services... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Is the material from these companies all region or Region 1 only? When a lot of Warner/MGM/Sony/etc. titles were still on the bootleg market, the DVDs were multi-region. Now that they've been released officially, has that been changed? Some of the Warner Arcive titles look appealing, and the MGM library has a lot of good material as well, so this question is being asked on not only an American, but an international level. Sincerely, John Kilduff... I should really get that official copy of "URGH! A Music War". I only wish it could've been released back when DVDs were hot items.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I can only speak for the Warner Archive stuff. So far each disc I've bought is region-free (most all of the Warners pressed discs are region-free too). I'd imagine it's harder to region-lock a MOD disc anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks