What's new

trying to get tv set up.. help please. (1 Viewer)

shortz1994

Auditioning
Real Name
chris wilson
Our neighbors were moving out, so while helping they had a big 53" rear projection. (philips). they gave it to my family as a payment for helping. i got it home plugged it in, an it's all out of wack, color is off, convergince is off in one corner, an there are lines in it some time. so i started to mess with the settings. (no remote).. got the picture to straiten up a little, an took the back off, readjusted the three colors, (focused). an went into menu to do convergence. got to the end, after getting all the + marks lined up. but now can't save the settings, cause no remote. is there a manual way to get the + marks lined up, with out the remote? i have seen there are a couple of adjusting places for adjusting.:confused: thanks for your help..

shortz1994

Auditioning
Real Name
chris wilson
GeorgeAB said:
A good start along the way of getting help is to provide the model number of the TV.
sorry it's a philis/magnavox. model # 9P5034 C103 . i hope this helps. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks