What's new

I have one why dont you!, Aaxa m2 led micro projector! (1 Viewer)

maxstopper

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
i have one of these and love it, its small and portable and i can take it with me while i travel to watch show in my hotel rooms. It uses LED's instead of glass bulbs so i dont have to worry about it breaking during travel. took some pictures of it in my bedroom Iphone next to M2 for size comparison!( its pretty small i know!)
m2picture.jpg
img1126c.jpg
Went to University of Washington and took pictures of the cherry blossoms. here are pictures in dimlight and with the lights off. imaging are coming from my ipod connected via a/v sorry pictures are a little fuzzy camera isnt good for low light conditions.
dimr.jpg
darkr.jpg

maxstopper

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
anyone know how the micro projectors will be improving? Are there any estimates of what these micro projector companies will be making 2-3 years from now? I think they are the new TV's!. the way tv's have improved over the last 5-10 years was crazy.. and now that they are so thin.. they are only going to start getting larger.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks