Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

I have one why dont you!, Aaxa m2 led micro projector!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   maxstopper

maxstopper

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted August 12 2011 - 09:13 AM

i have one of these and love it, its small and portable and i can take it with me while i travel to watch show in my hotel rooms. It uses LED's instead of glass bulbs so i dont have to worry about it breaking during travel. took some pictures of it in my bedroom Iphone next to M2 for size comparison!( its pretty small i know!) Posted Image Posted Image Went to University of Washington and took pictures of the cherry blossoms. here are pictures in dimlight and with the lights off. imaging are coming from my ipod connected via a/v sorry pictures are a little fuzzy camera isnt good for low light conditions. Posted Image Posted Image

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   maxstopper

maxstopper

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted August 16 2011 - 07:19 AM

anyone know how the micro projectors will be improving? Are there any estimates of what these micro projector companies will be making 2-3 years from now? I think they are the new TV's!. the way tv's have improved over the last 5-10 years was crazy.. and now that they are so thin.. they are only going to start getting larger.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 17,045 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 17 2011 - 01:23 AM

It's not a bad idea but the implementations so far haven't really sold me. I bet in 3 years or so things will be different.

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt