Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Warehouse 13 Season 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,637 posts

Posted August 10 2011 - 01:39 AM

I didn't notice a new season thread for Warehouse 13, so .... Anyway, this week's episode (1... 2... 3...) was interesting for a number of reasons. They brought back the team from 1962, they brought back HG Wells and gave her a bigger part than in the season opener, they had a Warehouse 12 investigation and there was still room for most of our regular cast. The Warehouse 12 investigation with Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones in Torchwood) was interesting. It seemed to be almost a back-door pilot for the proposed spinoff. If they do the Warehouse 12 spinoff I hope Gareth David-Lloyd is back.

#2 of 5 ONLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,588 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted August 10 2011 - 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by NeilO 

I didn't notice a new season thread for Warehouse 13, so ....

Anyway, this week's episode (1... 2... 3...) was interesting for a number of reasons. They brought back the team from 1962, they brought back HG Wells and gave her a bigger part than in the season opener, they had a Warehouse 12 investigation and there was still room for most of our regular cast.

The Warehouse 12 investigation with Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones in Torchwood) was interesting. It seemed to be almost a back-door pilot for the proposed spinoff. If they do the Warehouse 12 spinoff I hope Gareth David-Lloyd is back.

I do, too. They made a whimsical team, and a period Sherlock Holmes-style spinoff would be welcome.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,637 posts

Posted December 07 2011 - 01:50 AM

The Christmas episode last night was quite a fun one.

#4 of 5 ONLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,588 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted December 07 2011 - 08:25 AM

I enjoyed it, too.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Garrett Adams

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor

• 931 posts

Posted December 07 2011 - 11:16 AM

I concur. I thought both W13 and Eureka were especially good Christmas episodes.