What's new

Sopranos Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Well, I did a few searches and didn't come up with one. Sitting at home this morning and I missed the old ritual of a steak, potato and Sopranos on a Sunday night :)

Since I found the Blurays on Sale at a local Blockbuster that was going out a month or two ago, I hadn't had a chance to go through them.

The first season of this show really hit one of those incredible "wow" experiences all the way through

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I'm just about finished watching the first season on Netflix. As with Lost and Dexter, I now get to see what the fuss was about. Good stuff. It's a measure of James Gandolfini's acting ability that he described himself as more like a 260 lb. Woody Allen in real life than Tony Soprano.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I actually had never seen the 2nd part of season 6. I just watched all the episodes from the pilot to end on HBO Go recently. Fantastic show, may favorite of all time.

ooprea

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrei Oprea
I've watched all 6 seasons of the sopranos dvds. I have to say I've liked James Gandolfini's acting from the beginning until the end.... :) Now, in any movie/tv series I see him he is still Tony Soprano for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks