Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sopranos Appreciation Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   mattCR

mattCR

Executive Producer

• 10,058 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted July 31 2011 - 02:32 AM

Well, I did a few searches and didn't come up with one.   Sitting at home this morning and I  missed the old ritual of a steak, potato and Sopranos on a Sunday night :)

Since I found the Blurays on Sale at a local Blockbuster that was going out a month or two ago, I hadn't had a chance to go through them.

The first season of this show really hit one of those incredible "wow" experiences all the way through

trakt.tv

Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)

This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   RobertR

RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,539 posts

Posted July 31 2011 - 05:02 AM

I'm just about finished watching the first season on Netflix. As with Lost and Dexter, I now get to see what the fuss was about. Good stuff. It's a measure of James Gandolfini's acting ability that he described himself as more like a 260 lb. Woody Allen in real life than Tony Soprano.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,335 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted July 31 2011 - 05:58 AM

It must be in the air because I've been meaning to rewatch The Sopranos too.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk

Screenwriter

• 2,833 posts

Posted August 01 2011 - 02:17 AM

I actually had never seen the 2nd part of season 6. I just watched all the episodes from the pilot to end on HBO Go recently. Fantastic show, may favorite of all time.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   ooprea

ooprea

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted October 11 2011 - 09:29 AM

I've watched all 6 seasons of the sopranos dvds. I have to say I've liked James Gandolfini's acting from the beginning until the end.... :) Now, in any movie/tv series I see him he is still Tony Soprano for me.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   ooprea

ooprea

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted October 11 2011 - 09:30 AM

I've watched all 7 seasons of sopranos dvds. I have to say I've liked Tony Soprano from the beginning until the end.... :)