What's new

An interesting story about SVS (1 Viewer)

SHS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
scott
Back in early '08 I bit the bullet and puchased an SVS Ultra-13 box sub and have loved it every since I set it up and listened for the first time. About 1.5 yrs ago I moved to a new home and after setting up the system I found that the sub no longer worked. Being of electronic troubleshooting background I was at least able to determine that the amp was blown. The problem occured at the power supply module. Yes, I use surge protectors and conditioners so the power did not spike and cause this. It could not have come at a worse time due to the expense of moving. I prolonged the issue by not contacting SVS right away but after settling in I finally began the dialouge with them even though I full well knew my warranty period had expired. The story takes a happy turn as SVS service asked me to send in the amp and within a few weeks they shipped a new amp to me at no charge, no charge, that is no charge for shipping, service or any charge of any sort. THIS IS UNHEARD OF.....the only regret is that I have not been able to tell enough people how wonderful their support is and how satisfied I am as a customer and I will shout from the highest point how much I am blown away by thier friendly and helpful service. Thank you SVS for your quality products and great service!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
THIS IS UNHEARD OF
Monoprice is similar. I sent them an e-mail with a question about an HDMI switcher. 30 minutes later I had a UPS tracking number of my replacement. They even included a return label in the box to send back the old one.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I have a similar story, but in my case it was a second-hand cylinder sub. I sent it in for repair and they wound up sending me a new one with no additional charges. It's nice to hear they continue be so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks