What's new

FS: Pair of Ascendant Audio Avalanche 15" Subwoofers (1 Viewer)

theroadwarrior

Auditioning
Real Name
devin chipman
These were monsters of the DIY subwoofer world a few years back, and still an incredibly powerful sub for the money. I had this pair in approx 9cuft sealed box, powered by a Behringer EP2500 (also for sale) at 8ohm mono, only 650watts each (rated for 800). They barely broke a sweat, but was more than enough to test the strength of the walls in my old house ;) In two weeks I move into a smaller condo, and due to shared walls, will not be able to use these in any way. I hate to part with them, but they would just be sitting in my closet. I'd rather see a real enthusiast have fun with them! They are in 9/10 condition, and function perfectly. Only a few minor scuffs here and there, nothing you can see unless looking up close. They are not in an enclosure anymore, I tossed that out when I moved earlier this year. I do not have the original packaging, so I would prefer a local pickup or meet up for a sale, rather than shipping, but will ship as a last resort. Asking $400 for the pair, or $225 each. Specs: Avalanche 15" Fs 15.7 Hz Qms 3.5 Qes .334 Qts .305 Vas 300.6 L Re 3.2 ohms Znom* 4 ohms Xmax 27 mm Sd 749 cm2 Mms 269 g Vd 4.04 L Pnom 800 watts Le 2.4 mH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks