-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Big Bang Theory,Congratulations!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   wingflyhigh

• 8 posts

Posted July 14 2011 - 07:18 PM

:)The Big Bang Theory dvd boxset and its leading actors Jim Parsons,Johnny Galecki were nominated for the 2011 Emmy Awards today. They are both nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor due to their excellent performance. Jim Parsons was nominated in this category the previous year and luckily won the award. This is Galecki's first nomination in this category. They will both accept competition from Matt LeBlanc (Episodes), Steve Carell (The Office), Louis C.K.(Louie) and Alec Baldwin (30 Rock). It is the first time thatthe Big Bang Theory season dvd was nominated for the Outstanding Comedy Series .There are other strong competitors for the show.The hot Glee,30 Rock and Modern Family are all included.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,670 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted July 24 2011 - 03:34 PM

I don't believe that DVD's are nominated for Emmy Awards. Shows are nominated for Emmy's, but not the DVDs.
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users