Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

BVHE Press Release: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 43,320 posts

Posted July 14 2011 - 05:16 AM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Ryan-G

Ryan-G

Supporting Actor

• 621 posts

Posted July 14 2011 - 01:43 PM

I'm really looking forward to this... But god, those packages, this is...PIRACY! To get the deleted scenes I have to buy 2 discs I don't want and will never use? To get the short, which sound very interesting, I have to rebuy the other 3 movies? I've gotta think about this for a bit, this is a little upseting? Am I the only one bothered by this packaging setup? Edit: To add insult to the whole thing, the 15 disc package comes with 5 discs I don't want and would never use? C'mon! This is just wrong! Edit2: Correction, 6 discs I don't want and would never use. I missed that 3D thing in there. There aren't words for this...

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Ron-P

Ron-P

Producer

• 6,285 posts

Posted July 14 2011 - 03:14 PM

This is easily my 2nd favorite just behind the first film. I don't need all that fancy stuff so the 2-disc combo will do just fine. Ryan, just wait a bit most all that extra stuff will show up on YouTube then you can watch it for free.
You have all the weapons you need...Now fight!

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 43,320 posts

Posted July 15 2011 - 12:13 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,892 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted July 15 2011 - 02:21 AM

Thank you, Disney, for once again releasing a 3D film on Blu-ray instead of making it an exclusive and thereby complicating the ability of some of us to see it in 3D at home.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Ron-P

Ron-P

Producer

• 6,285 posts

Posted July 16 2011 - 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok, that is just too damn cool!

You have all the weapons you need...Now fight!

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 15,171 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted September 19 2011 - 08:32 PM

Here is a video clip:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users