What's new

Sony hometheatre MHC-RV900D SOUND FROM SPEAKERS COMES AFTER 5 MIN DELAY (1 Viewer)

rajendra786

Auditioning
Real Name
raj
WHEN I PLAY MUSIC CD, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 4 TO 5 MIN FOR SOUND TO COME OUT OF FRONT SPEAKERS, I CAN SEE CD PLAYING AND LEVEL BARS MOVING IN FRONT SCREEEN BUT SOUND ON ITS OWN COMES AFTER SOME TIME, I KEPT THIS HOMETHEATRE IN BOX FOR ONE YEAR AND JUST STARTED USING IT NOW

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Pierce
When the sound starts coming out does it start at the beginning of the disc? If so, it's going to be hard to get your lip-sync right.

rajendra786

Auditioning
Real Name
raj
No it is not at the start of disc/tape, to explain in details either it is CD or cassette which i am playing, whenever i first start my system and play cassette/cd, it takes some time for audio to be out of speakers, i also note some hissling/cracking sound from speakers and after sometime on its own i can hear audio, i understand that there are some protection relay before sound output speakers if some problem with it then this can happen, but not sure ,pl guide as this is unique phenomena

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks