Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sony hometheatre MHC-RV900D SOUND FROM SPEAKERS COMES AFTER 5 MIN DELAY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   rajendra786

rajendra786

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted July 08 2011 - 01:05 AM

WHEN I PLAY MUSIC CD, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 4 TO 5 MIN FOR SOUND TO COME OUT OF FRONT SPEAKERS, I CAN SEE CD PLAYING AND LEVEL BARS MOVING IN FRONT SCREEEN BUT SOUND ON ITS OWN COMES AFTER SOME TIME, I KEPT THIS HOMETHEATRE IN BOX FOR ONE YEAR AND JUST STARTED USING IT NOW

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Andrew Pierce

Andrew Pierce

Stunt Coordinator

• 187 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis

Posted July 08 2011 - 07:04 AM

When the sound starts coming out does it start at the beginning of the disc? If so, it's going to be hard to get your lip-sync right.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   rajendra786

rajendra786

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted July 08 2011 - 10:33 PM

No it is not at the start of disc/tape, to explain in details either it is CD or cassette which i am playing, whenever i first start my system and play cassette/cd, it takes some time for audio to be out of speakers, i also note some hissling/cracking sound from speakers and after sometime on its own i can hear audio, i understand that there are some protection relay before sound output speakers if some problem with it then this can happen, but not sure ,pl guide as this is unique phenomena