What's new

Prometheus! (1 Viewer)

ijthompson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jordan
This program from San Diego Comic Con has just confirmed that our man Mr. L is indeed producing the blu-ray of Ridley Scott's upcoming Prometheus (like there was any doubt).
Charles, we know you can't comment on absolutely anything (who knows... you might be interviewing H.R. Giger right now!) but I just wanted to register my enthusiasm about the fact that you are, indeed, going to be in charge of this set.
See you late next year, with plenty of questions! :D

Daz_85

Agent
Real Name
Darren
Yeah! I was gonna comment on this too, absoloutely fantastic news :D Let's face it, it couldn't have been anyone else.
Now I see why Charles has been quiet on here lately!

ijthompson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jordan
Mr. L, I've just had an opportunity to listen to your recent interview on avpgalaxy.net. I really enjoyed your thoughts concerning engaging the cast on set vs. being a 'fly on the wall', the paranoid theory that you and your team might be deliberately withholding material for a future blu-ray/dvd double-dip, and your thoughts on the future films you would like to make, Alien-related or otherwise. I haven't had the opportunity to see your film Crave yet, but I'm trying to. And if I can ever locate it in HD, I'll buy it sight-unseen. In the meantime, thank you for all the wonderful material you've given us (it was the release of the Alien Legacy set back in '99 that convinced me to spend $650 [$650!] on a simple dvd player). All the best to you, and I'll be looking forward to your future work! :)

Real Name
Charles de Lauzirika
Wow, thanks so much for the incredibly kind words, Jordan. I really appreciate your feedback and interest in my work! And thanks for asking about Crave. If all goes well, it should be available in some form later this year. The best way to keep track of release info is to "like" the official Crave page at Facebook which is where all the latest updates first appear. www.facebook.com/cravethefilm All the very best, Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks