-

Photo

FS - Sony VPL-VW200 HD Front Projector

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 jmanders

jmanders

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted July 06 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hi everybody, My name is Jason and I have lurked as a guest for awhile but finally decided to register on the boards. I am going to be posting some of my equipment for sale, unfortunately my focus is being pulled away from constructing a home theater due to some other family issues that have come up. Anyways, I have my VPL-VW200 up for sale. I am asking 4000 USD including shipping and insurance within the continental U.S. The price is slightly negotiable. The projector was purchased used from an individual in northern California with intentions of being utilized in my theater. It was never actually installed and, received only minutes of use from me while testing it and admiring the picture. The projector is in excellent shape both cosmetically and operationally. It is a 10/10 in regards to operation and function, all of the connectors are in place and work; and the projector mounted buttons all operate properly. Cosmetically it is an 8.5/10. The unit is free of any major scuffs or scratches however the dark blue cover has a few visible "swirl marks" when inspected under certain lighting conditions. The lens assembly is free of ANY blemishes or scratches. Included with the sale is the projector, original IR remote, power cord, and the instruction manual. I am willing to accept paypal, or USPS Money orders for payment. I am also willing to sell locally and demo the projector within the greater Los Angeles area. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know. I realize that I am new to the forums and I have not yet established a positive track record, however I would be happy to provide you with my ebay information so you can see that I have a reputable history of selling online. I have included a few pictures that I took today, and I am going to grab a small video of the PJ in a few days. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image