Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

dvds in 2012

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 rebagirl

rebagirl

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted July 06 2011 - 12:30 PM

just would like to know what dvd 'syou would buy in 2012

#2 of 9 younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,215 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 01:31 PM

It will depend on the releases. I believe Adam-12 (S6) and hopefully Vega$ will be completed. I will be looking at completed series like mission impossible, the fugitive, brady bunch, etc. It will also come down to my budget and i will adjust it accordingly.

#3 of 9 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted July 07 2011 - 02:03 PM

twelve o'clock high

#4 of 9 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted July 11 2011 - 04:12 PM

the FBI season 1 vol.2

#5 of 9 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted July 11 2011 - 04:13 PM

the FBI season 1 vol.2

#6 of 9 JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 799 posts

Posted July 12 2011 - 07:48 AM

Garrisons Gorillas, High Chapparal, Duck Dodgers, Far Out Space Nuts, Xiaolin Showdown season 2, James

#7 of 9 JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 799 posts

Posted July 12 2011 - 10:28 AM

Forgot to add Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, (which supposedly, is in the works), When Things Were Rotten, (which has been stalled), and yes, Twelve O'Clock High as well. James

#8 of 9 Gene M

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted July 17 2011 - 07:59 AM

I wonder If anyone noticed, That Amazon is picking up the pace and offering better deals on DVD's & Blu-Rays?? It seems Amazon is trying to beat DeepDiscount on DVD's & Blu-Ray deals. Lately I been getting sweet deals from Amazon Incredible hulk complete series box set got it for about $33, I just pre ordered Dragon ball Z Dragon Box #6 for about $24 and I ordered The Slayers season 4 & 5 on Blu-Ray It's strange DVD version cost between $2 to 3 more than Blu-Rays So I took the Blu-Ray version, So both cost $24 & $25! But Hey! If Amazon wants to compete DeepDiscount, Good I like to save more money!

#9 of 9 Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,382 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted July 17 2011 - 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gene M 

I wonder If anyone noticed, That Amazon is picking up the pace and offering better deals on DVD's & Blu-Rays?? It seems Amazon is trying to beat DeepDiscount on DVD's & Blu-Ray deals. Lately I been getting sweet deals from Amazon Incredible hulk complete series box set got it for about $33, I just pre ordered Dragon ball Z Dragon Box #6 for about $24 and I ordered The Slayers season 4 & 5 on Blu-Ray It's strange DVD version cost between $2 to 3 more than Blu-Rays So I took the Blu-Ray version, So both cost $24 & $25! But Hey! If Amazon wants to compete DeepDiscount, Good I like to save more money!

I imagine everyone's experience with DD will vary but I stopped buying from them a couple of years ago after having problems with shipments damaged and difficult cust svc issues.  I also noticed, for the TV/DVD's that I usually buy, that their overall pricepoints, excepting for certain sales, had increased and I was able to get a better or even deal at Amazon.

I've always preferred Amazon's Cust svs to DD's.

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users