What's new

Big Brother 13 (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
Hey there voyeurs! One week from tonight and we get a new house full of hamsters to gawk at. 8 HouseGuests were revealed today, and an announced twist of returning HG duos. Not sure how many pairs from the past are coming...but I hope 3 pairs make an even 14. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/ i'm calling dibs on Cassi...definitely the hottest lady ever going into the house! Hoping Evel Dick goes back in, not so much his daughter...her voice droned on and on to me. Dick will bring back entertainment to the feeds that was sorely lacking last season. Blech. Bring it on!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Wow, Cassi's even more telegenic, nice accent. Porsche, eh... Glad they shook it up this season.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I think they shook it up TOO much.

The teams: fine.

The previous teams: fine.

The "one stays/one goes": fine.

The "Golden Key": too much.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I hate this show... I'd never seen it before last night... Rachel is the most annoying person I have ever witnessed on TV. NO ONE laughs like that...WAY too fake... SOOOOOO, why did I watch? Adam is my best friend in real life...He often tells people he wishes I were his real-life brother. Let me tell you...the way you saw him on TV is 100% how he is in real life. Yes, he's a huge metalhead who loves "90210," ESPECIALLY Tori Spelling. He lost 100 lbs. in the last year...when he was a finalist for the 12th season (his weight was a problem). And he LOOOOOOOOOVES Rachel (according to his girlfriend, who has been texting me all day). Because he is sequestered in LA, I have no one to go see Children of Bodom with me next Saturday... Oh, and I was ON the show last night...for about two seconds...

mike caronia

Second Unit
Don, that is awesome! I've always wanted to be on BB, you gotta get me in touch with him when he gets out for some casting secrets! ha As for his game...he is playing way too hard, too early...think Ronnie for those who have watched (that's not a good thing Don). Also, Rachel IS the most annoying broad ever on TV. Hate her with a passion. Jordan and Jeff could be in trouble due to last night's developments. HUGE ISSUE in my opinion.. Spoilered for those who don't know or want to know....
Dick is already gone. Sounds like his girlfriend may be ill or something. Bummer any way you slice it.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Here's a picture I took of him with two cops in Bangkok two years ago. He made EVERYONE give the "devil horns. He had to PHYSICALLY help the cop on the right get his fingers in the right position: Here he is outside a McDonald's, also in Bangkok: This is us in the state of Buriram, Thailand (five hours outside Bangkok by bus)...we were there to attend the wedding of a friend. I'm the guy on the far left. The groom is the shorter guy next to me: Lastly, from left, are Myself, Adam, and Dave (the groom) on the paradise island of Koh Phangnan, off the coast of Thailand: I'm hoping he does okay. This silly show is a dream come true for him...

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I've seen 2 or 3 seasons of this "horrible" show. When I heard Dr. Will and Boogie might be back I thought about tuning in. I guess no go for me. I have to wonder why those two chose not to do it (I'm assuming those two were at the top of the list as far as who to bring back).

Oh well. I'll still catch bits and pieces when my wife watches but I have no interest. Don, I hope your buddy wins. But only if he likes Dream Theater.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Ooooof! He's NOT a Dream Theater fan. He refers to them as "Metal for Musicians," and I hate to say, but I kind of agree with him. I like DT in small doses; you know, a 30-minute song or two ;) .

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Originally Posted by Don Giro .

Ha! That's cool. "Metal for Musicians" sounds like a huge compliment to me anyway. And I actually happen to agree about the "small doses" thing (or maybe medium-sized doses), but they're probably the only metal band I really like.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Tonight's broadcast was hilarious. If you're watching the feed it plays out exactly the opposite of the reality you see online. Dick had a 'personal emergency'. No other explanation.Kinda sucks as he is someone who knows how to stir the pot and get people riled up. Anyone see Harry Pottergate and Jeff? It's all over the internet... http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/big-brother-jeff-schroeder-dumbledore-harry-potter-gay-homophobic-attack/

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I only watch the show and read occasional blogs on EW, but the whole Evel Dick thing is puzzling....don't you think they would have tipped off his daughter so SHE wasn't distracted by his leaving? Or is this a "twist?" BB numbers were up for the premiere to it's highest ratings in four years, IIRC....

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The producers aren't above keeping players in the dark to manufacture drama they can use for the shows. The contestants are basically lab rats under 24/7 camera surveillance for the viewing fanbase.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I spent most of yesterday with 25 friends at our local hangout being filmed by CBS for "reaction footage," so there's probably more "screen time" in my future, especially of they use the footage of me and some friends growling and "throwing the metal horns"... They showed us an entire episode on DVD (i THINK the one that aired last night...I've been taping, but I haven't watched since the debut) and we hooted and hollered for over an hour. Funniest part of the day was when they shot us from behind, screaming at a blank TV screen...when the filming was over, we continued hollering, and the producer couldn't figure out why. She said "Folks, we're done, you don't have to scream and stand there anymore). She had no idea we were hooting and hollering that USA had just scored in the Women;'s World Cup final...

mike caronia

Second Unit
Great blow up in the house today. Anyone with the feeds should flashback to 12:50 BB time...start with Kalia/Brendan in the backyard. It moves to the kitchen for close to two hours of people yelling at each other. Good stuff. Don, your boy is on the block for the second straight week. He'll be safe...he may be this season's weekly pawn and keep sliding through towards the end. Can't see him winning, but hey...Jordan won season 11.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Don, Adam got the costume curse... I think he's going to break the curse though. I don't see any way he goes home this coming week. He should be spending his birthday in the BB house.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks