Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Rubicon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,120 posts

Posted June 30 2011 - 10:01 AM

Was sure there was an existing HTF thread in this folder about the drama series Rubicon (did a HTF thread search)..

The season finale was excellent. Things had really gone up a notch in the last few weeks. Sadly it was cancelled (it should never have been cancelled by AMC, even though it was getting low ratings).

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Carl Miller

Carl Miller

Screenwriter

• 1,461 posts

Posted June 30 2011 - 11:44 AM

I'm not one who needs action to be entertained, and though I thought Rubicon was well acted and well written, it was just too slow getting out of the box. I gave up after 5 episodes after finally deciding I no longer cared what the extra slow build up was going to eventually lead to. How many total episodes were there?

Carl

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,120 posts

Posted July 04 2011 - 09:39 AM

There were 13 episodes in total. After a promising few episodes it slowed down a bit inbetween, but picked up speed in the last few episodes. What I liked about Rubicon was that the characters were well written, one of those I wasn't sure what their motives were. I'm trying not to give any spoilers, but it does get really good towards the last episode.