What's new

Paradigm Signature S6 speakers vs PSB Synchrony One ... please chime in with your thoughts. (1 Viewer)

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Hello,

I have been in the market for new speakers for awhile...but money and other priorities kept me from pulling the trigger. Well it seems that I will be able to purchase speakers after all within the next few months. I have narrowed my choices to these two. These speakers will be connected to a Denon 4311CI receiver, a supposed high current amplifier able to support low impedence (it's on its way from the vendor so I don't have it yet). The Paradigm's are 8ohm and the PSB's are 4ohm. I have not been able to listen to these speakers anywhere... and I have searched all of South Florida. Sure, they can ordered in various shops, but no one has them in stock to listen to. So this woiuld be a blind buy. When I can audition speakers, I always use music. My theory is that speakers that sound good for music always sound good for movies but the reverse is not always true.

I will probably be buying these speakers online as they can be had for a siginicantly lower price than ordering from a B&M store, but the restocking and shipping fees are high so returning them is to be avoided.

So hopefully some of my fellow members have experience with these speakers that they can suggest which speaker may be more apt for the receiver and whether one has a preference based on music auditioning. Types of music I listen to are all forms of rock and some jazz.

These speakers would be the beginning as I intend to replace all my HT speakers with their respective matching speakers eventually, but am starting with the front mains. Thanks any and everyone for any help you can provide.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
No one has an opinion or experience with either of these speakers? How disappointing as I was hoping for some good insight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks