Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Early Edition- Stalled?!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   TVonDVDJunkie05

TVonDVDJunkie05

Second Unit

• 265 posts

Posted June 22 2011 - 04:42 AM

Anyone know the status of Early Edition- have the idiots at CBS abandoned this series just like so many others before it?!  To think I thought this show had a chance of having all seasons released on DVD (there are only 4), but since we are talking about CBS here I should have know better?! Posted Image

Why the heck did they shift the DVD releases to CBS instead of leaving them at Paramount who did a much better job with the releases they put out before the damn company was split in 2. Posted Image

I wonder if anyone else might be interested in picking up this series (Shout! Factory perhaps?) and releasing the final two seasons?!  They could capitalize on the recent success of Kyle Chandler who was recently in Friday Night Lights and also stars in the film Super 8.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   derosa

derosa

Supporting Actor

• 766 posts

Posted June 22 2011 - 01:33 PM

I'd love the final two seasons.   I'm part way through season one, and i have season two ready to watch.

Agreed that it's frustrating that it seems this is another stalled or abandoned show.