What's new

JVC RS40 3D front projector brand new un-used (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Looking for $3900.00. I bought a JVC RS40 but I have not picked it up yet because I have put my house up for sale. It is sitting brand new at the dealer. I sold my house and I am moving. I was going to set up the RS40 in my new place, but my financial situation is not great right now. I may pick up a flatscreen tv for my home theatre for now and save up for a projector next year. If you buy my projector, I will get a receipt dated the day it is picked up from the dealer, so you have full warranty. I really do not want to sell this, but I'm kinda stuck. I am in Pickering and the projector is in the Kitchener area. Arrangements can be made to meet at the dealer or I can go and pick it up and meet you elsewhere. I would much prefer not shipping this projector, but depending on your location, if you aren't too far, I may be willing to deliver, or at least meet you half way. I am willing to work something out. Includes: Original box manual and remote all brand new un-used.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks