Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Love Bites

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   mattCR

mattCR

Executive Producer

• 10,054 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted June 10 2011 - 05:48 AM

I know, I shouldn't start a thread about a show that is doomed. I had previously said that I had seen some utter crap on ABC this year.. but holy cow is this thing freaking terrible. These shows are making me feel like the South Park "everything sucks" Whoa!

trakt.tv

Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)

This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Steve Armbrust

Steve Armbrust

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted June 10 2011 - 06:33 AM

This show sort of has the feel of "Lipstick Jungle."  Chick-flicky (and not in a good way), with sexual-reference catch phrases, like "eyegasm" that the writers obviously think are clever, but aren't as much as they think.  As a guy, I'm almost embarrassed to say I watch the show, but I actually sort of enjoyed the first couple of episodes.  In some ways, anything that's not a CSI/NCIS/Law&Order/Mentalist procedural clone and not a reality show is refreshing.

Living in the Baseball Wasteland.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator

• 108 posts

Posted August 09 2011 - 10:00 AM

i though some of the episodes were funny and I liked how they tied them together. When this missed they missed badly however.
"the jury is still out on ...science" GOB Bluth