-

Photo
- - - - -

PAUL (Blu-Ray DVD Details & Cover Art)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted June 07 2011 - 07:44 AM

DIGITAL BITS: Now then, Universal has officially announced the Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack and DVD only release of Paul on 8/9 (SRP $39.98 and $29.98). Each will include both the theatrical cut and an unrated versions of the film, audio commentary (with director Greg Mottola, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Bill Hader and Nira Park), bloopers, galleries of photos and poster and storyboard art, and 3 featurettes (The Evolution of Paul, Simon's Silly Faces and Who the Hell is Adam Shadowchild?). The Blu-ray version, however, will add these additional exclusive features: Between the Lightning Strikes: The Making of Paul, 8 behind-the-scenes featurettes (RV Doorway: The Cast of Paul On-Location, Runway Santa Fe: An Interview with Nancy Steiner, Smithereens, 5th Date Level Direction: The Cast on Greg Mottola, Mexico Zero: The Locations of Paul, The Many Pauls, Paul: The Musical and The Traveler Beagle) and the usual BD-Live and BD-Java interactive options. 

AMAZON BLU-RAY/DVD Combo Pre-Order

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

#2 of 5 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted June 09 2011 - 10:32 AM

Link and DVD artwork now in your face!

#3 of 5 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,741 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted June 09 2011 - 12:36 PM

The trailer looked good, how was the film overall?

#4 of 5 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted June 09 2011 - 12:43 PM

I thought the movie was funny as hell. It doesn't get good until Paul shows up, and with an UNRATED version, I suspect it'll be even funnier. My favorite scene involves a creative use of swearing from Jason Bateman. After this house blows up (one of the more awesome explosions I have ever seen in a film, the house in CRITTERS being number one), Bateman pulls out his gun to shoot at this fleeing car, when he realizes his clip is empty. As he reloads, he utters, "Motherfuckin' tittie-suckin' two ball bitch!" Ha! Can't get that out of my head. Ha! I recommend it. Two thumbs WAY THE FUCK UP!

#5 of 5 SWFF

SWFF

Screenwriter

• 1,843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted June 09 2011 - 12:45 PM

Oh, yeah, and when Paul is recounting how his species intermingled with human via a mind-meld kind of thing, you get a glimpse of this alien having sex with a cave girl.