What's new

Back To The Future Trilogy Blu-ray 65% off on Amazon (1 Viewer)

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered myself a "Father's Day" gift (I'll put my young son's name on it and it'll beat the traditional "bad tie").

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Okay...so contrary to what I wrote in the Alien thread...I just order Alien and BttF for a few pennies over $85. Not too shabby.

TimothyBa

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Balvanz
I was at Target (in Omaha) yesterday evening and they have BTTF for only $19.99 for the trilogy on BD. I assume the sale ends Saturday night. It was on a major endcap with some other new releases.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Popular internet rumor has BttF for $14.99 at Target starting Sunday. I cancelled my Amazon order. If Target doesn't have it on Sunday, ten bucks says Amazon matches sometime next week. (Or I can just price match at Best Buy...)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
If anyone is wondering about the case type, the one that needs instructions vs one that doesn't apparently you can tell the difference. The better doesn't need instructions on how to get the discs out and there is a 6 or 7 digit number on the lower right side on the back of the outer cover.

Look for the number ending with a 1, the bad packaging ends with a 2.

TimothyBa

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Balvanz
I picked up a copy last week for $19.99 and will go back and have them credit me for the difference tonight. The packaging I have ends with "1".

Glad to see that the $14.99 price panned out. It was on the front page at the very top of the Sunday flyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks