Law & Order

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 of 26 WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,089 posts

Posted July 25 2012 - 04:14 AM

Was very glad to read the news a few weeks ago that Law & Order: SVU had been renewed for a 14th season. On the whole I've liked the changes they've made, and if Mariska Hargitay's role was reduced last season, you barely noticed it. It took a few episodes before I got used to the new members of the squad, Amaro and Rollins (this is normal when you get new characters joining a series), and by season's end they were part of the furniture and established in the series.

The next season premieres in the fall/autumn with a double bill. Is it going to be a two-part story (EpGuides.com hints at the first two episodes of the 14th season being a two-parter)?

Had read on Digital Spy in the past week that Paget Brewster is guest starring at the start of the season, along with Adam Baldwin, who will be the Captain of the SVU squad.

#22 of 26 Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee

Executive Producer

• 10,422 posts
  • LocationSince 2006

Posted July 25 2012 - 04:42 AM

I started watching again after taking a year off and was overall pleased with the season. I liked the cast additions for the most part. I was also glad to see Laura Benanti get a little more screen time beyond the face on the other side of the Skype webcam. Having Cragen targeted at the end of the season was admittedly a surprise.

One thing leads to another at cameronyee.com

#23 of 26 WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,089 posts

Posted August 19 2012 - 04:49 AM

Interesting Law & Order: SVU: Season 14 spoiler news on Digital Spy, posted earlier this past week, that

Kathryn Erbe is reprising her role of Alexandra Eames in an episode of the new season.

#24 of 26 WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,089 posts

Posted September 20 2012 - 08:42 AM

The new season of Law & Order: SVU (the 14th season) premieres in the UK on Universal Channel (Five have shown as far as the tenth season on terrrestrial TV) on Sunday 14th October. A promo was shown for it during last Sunday's new episode from Rookie Blue's third season.

#25 of 26 WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,089 posts

Posted August 21 2014 - 02:31 PM

Recently, the BBFC started adding listings to their website for episodes of the original Law & Order from Seasons 8-14 (listings for Law & Order: SVU: Season 11 have been added as well). Am hoping this means Universal Pictures (UK) are going to unstall these two Law & Order series on DVD in the UK.

#26 of 26 The Obsolete Man

The Obsolete Man

Screenwriter

• 1,119 posts
  • LocationTruth or Consequences, New Mexico

Posted August 24 2014 - 04:51 PM

Recently, the BBFC started adding listings to their website for episodes of the original Law & Order from Seasons 8-14 (listings for Law & Order: SVU: Season 11 have been added as well). Am hoping this means Universal Pictures (UK) are going to unstall these two Law & Order series on DVD in the UK.

When R2 inevitably gets the uncut, unedited, proper aspect ratio release of season 14 of the original series, I will grumble loudly, and import a copy.

Actually, after looking it up on BBFC, it looks like the UK will get screwed just like the US did as far as S14 goes. Well, at least Universal is being consistent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users