-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ZonaDVD reports the JURASSIC PARK TRILOGY on Blu this year...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,057 posts

Posted June 03 2011 - 12:24 PM

http://www.zonadvd.c...ticle&sid=21256

#2 of 7 Bryan^H

Bryan^H

Screenwriter

• 2,594 posts

Posted June 05 2011 - 03:34 AM

Boy, I didn't care for 2, or 3 at all.  I'll probably bite the bullet and buy the trilogy just to have the first one sooner rather than later.

housekeeping 2.jpg

"She always does that, she just wanders away"

#3 of 7 Cinescott

Cinescott

Supporting Actor

• 836 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted June 05 2011 - 03:49 AM

I tend to think of the trilogy as steadily-reducing returns. I, great. II, pretty good, III, not-so-great. I'll definitely get this release, though.

"There are two types of people in the world, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

#4 of 7 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted June 05 2011 - 04:38 AM

Looks like an interesting set. Throw in some JP1 deleted scenes and the footage from the TV edit of The Lost World and you've got a sale.

#5 of 7 Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,577 posts

Posted June 05 2011 - 05:14 AM

+1 - make the trilogy reasonably priced (under $40 street for all three) and it's a day one purchase.

Originally Posted by Cinescott 

I tend to think of the trilogy as steadily-reducing returns. I, great. II, pretty good, III, not-so-great. I'll definitely get this release, though.

#6 of 7 Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley

Producer

• 3,358 posts

Posted June 05 2011 - 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by alex gregory 

Looks like an interesting set. Throw in some JP1 deleted scenes and the footage from the TV edit of The Lost World and you've got a sale.

Deleted scenes from all 3 are a given (one would hope!) I've never seen the tv edit of Lost World. I also know for a fact that there's a boatload of deleted scenes from III because I was an extra in that movie (early on, in the paleontological expedition) and they left out about 1/2 of what was actually shot.

#7 of 7 Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,057 posts

Posted June 05 2011 - 08:01 AM

I am pleased about this mostly because it (finally) marks the opening of the floodgates for Spielberg films at Universal. The JAWS news reinforces this.