Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Win a $495 Sonos ZoneBridge + ZonePlayer S5 Wireless Audio System!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE  

• 0 posts

Posted June 01 2011 - 04:18 PM

Sponsored content by Sonos

Having trouble finding the perfect Father's Day gift? Our friends over at Sonos have generously offered to give THREE lucky Home Theater Forum members a Sonos S5 starter system. Each package valued at $498! Yeah, you read that correctly.

Enter to win one of these:

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Each winning system will consist of a Sonos S5 Wireless Speaker and a Zonebridge 100 setup. I recently got my hands on an array of Sonos products, and was extremely impressed with how easy it was to setup and integrate into my entire house!  Of course it sounds great too.  The S5 will give you one audio zone and the Zonebridge 100 will allow you to easily add additional rooms to the system once you are hooked like I am.  I told my wife it was an "early father's day" present for myself!  :)  It's so easy even my wife and can use it and my five year old and one year old also love listening to music in their playroom.  (I'll post a video of my oldest break dancing to it later)...

Check out our full Sonos S5 Multi-Room Audio System Review as well as the Sonos S5 forum thread to discuss any of the products in the original review or any other Sonos products.

To Qualify: Please complete our brief, 5 question survey in its entirety before June 22, 2011. Entrants must be 18 or older, an HTF member and will be selected at random from all entrants.  HTF will contact the winners via private message later this month.

Warning: By clicking our survey link, you will be redirected to SurveyMonkey's hosted page and will leave HTF.

Good luck, and thanks for your participation!

Click here for a chance to win a free Sonos S5!

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   woodface7

woodface7

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 05 2011 - 11:58 AM

Nice contest, but some terms & conditions would've been useful.

Eg  I suspect this is only open to those in USA?

Which is not something your friends at Sonos mention when promoting it worldwide(!).

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,918 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted June 05 2011 - 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by woodface7 

Nice contest, but some terms & conditions would've been useful.

Eg  I suspect this is only open to those in USA?

Which is not something your friends at Sonos mention when promoting it worldwide(!).

They are there.  Nice and simple:

Entrants must be 18 or older, an HTF member and will be selected at random from all entrants.  HTF will contact the winners via private message later this month.

If you are a HTF member (check!), over 18 (check!) and answer the 5 basic questions about music then you are in.  Forgot to mention about needing a pulse Posted Image.

Those are the rules, simple and sweet, so go for it and good luck!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Rcs476

Rcs476

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted October 27 2011 - 04:55 AM

Was there ever a winners announcement for this?

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 17,098 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted October 27 2011 - 01:53 PM

Dunno, but why is it in the bargains forum anyway?

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,918 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted October 29 2011 - 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rcs476 

Was there ever a winners announcement for this?

We had it listed multiple places so I'm sure they were listed somewhere.  I wasn't the one running it so I'll have to check where.  I'll track them down and get them posted here in this thread.

Originally Posted by Sam Posten 

Dunno, but why is it in the bargains forum anyway?

Because a free Sonos system is the definition of bargain Posted Image