2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 HDvision

HDvision

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationPandora

Posted May 30 2011 - 08:33 PM

I'm back again with a bit of shameless self promotion, we finally put online the Van Ling interview published by HDvision (both in the iPad and ltd edition print version), for all websurfers to read.

So here it is, though going back more than 8 months, it's still a fairly interesting read. The interview was written in french, and translated back to english by a third party, so pardon any language or expression fault.

http://bit.ly/lTeB87

Thanks again for Mr Van Ling for taking the time to answers our questions.

Van Ling was previously interview in (french language) DVDvision print magazine, issue #2 (which covered the Laserdisc years), and issue #7 (the DVD years).Now we feel the trilogy is complete, until next time that is.

#2 of 3 Brian Borst

Brian Borst

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted May 31 2011 - 04:27 AM

Nice interview, even though I already knew most of it. One thing, though. Van Ling mentions 9/11 when he's talking about the special edition DVD of True Lies that should have been released years ago. You translated it to September 9, instead of 11.

The biggest problem is that we're still waiting for Special Editions of all of those movies Posted Image.

Never go out with anyone who thinks Fellini is a type of cheese

My Blu-Ray/DVD Collection

#3 of 3 HDvision

HDvision

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationPandora

Posted May 31 2011 - 05:10 AM

Thanks, I think I corrected it in the App, but forgot to change it back here. Those translators really did it fast. The english translation is edited down by the way, the complete version is in the print edition (alas in french only)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Van Ling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users