• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 John L

John L

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted May 25 2011 - 12:50 AM

Does anyone know if Fox is considering a transfer of the great 90's TV series MillenniuM onto Blu-ray Disc ? The DVDs are pretty good quality (especially Season 2) and although I'm quite pleased with them I think this show could benefit quite a lot from a remastered High Definition transfer.

#2 of 3 TravisR

TravisR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted May 25 2011 - 01:01 AM

I love Millennium but I'd imagine that it won't hit Blu-ray until after a Blu-ray of The X-Files happens. And since both shows were edited on video, it's going to cost alot of money to have an HD release so my guess is that it'll be a long time until either show comes to Blu-ray.

#3 of 3 John L

John L

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted May 25 2011 - 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by TravisR 

I love Millennium but I'd imagine that it won't hit Blu-ray until after a Blu-ray of The X-Files happens. And since both shows were edited on video, it's going to cost alot of money to have an HD release so my guess is that it'll be a long time until either show comes to Blu-ray.all

I agree that a Blu-ray release of MillenniuM is not high on Fox's priorities right now given that the X-Files was a more popular show (but not an overly better one in my view). I am curious as to whether a HD transfer would present any major problems given that the show had minimal use of CGI/special effects and the masters appear to be in good order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users