What's new

For Sale: The AVENGERS DVD's (13 boxsets) (1 Viewer)

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
For sale, the following Avengers sets. This is the 1960's TV series with Patrick Macnee as John Steed.
The Avengers 68 Sets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (each with two discs starring Linda Thorsen as Tara King) - $45 each
The Avengers 67 sets 1, 2, 3, 4 (each with two discs starring Dianna Rigg as Emma Peel) - $30 each
The Avengers 66 sets 1,2 (each with two discs - Emma Peel) - $30 each
The Avengers 65 sets 1,2 (each with two discs - Emma Peel) - $30 each
This represents the complete original series *excluding* the early episodes starring Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale. The sets are opened but otherwise in 'mint' condition as supplied, with no damage to the card cases.
Please note these are the REGION 1 releases by A&E.
I am in the United Kingdom but am happy to ship to other countries. Postage and packing will be calculated based on destination, quantity purchased and shipping method desired. For large purchases this must be a tracked method to prevent the possibility of disputes. The buyer assumes all responsibility for payment of taxes and import charges where necessary.
Payment by PayPal Gift.
I offer a $5 per set discount for purchase of all 13 sets together. My preference is to sell as a set, therefore, priority will be given to that end.

user_online.gif
http://gallifreybase.com/forum/report.php?p=4316175

http://gallifreybase.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4316175

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
Please note that all except the following are now sold:
Avengers '65: Set One
Avengers '66: Set Two
Avengers '67: Set Four

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks