What's new

Is Star Trek: The Next Generation Destined For Blu-Ray? (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
It will be interesting to see these in July. I think the first season had a few good episodes, the second half of the season is stronger. I look forward to it. And the following seasons will be highly anticipated.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
With this scheduled for July (earlier than expected), perhaps we'll see the second season before the end of the year.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
For those interested, the complete first season is coming to Blu-Ray on July 24. The 13 seconds of missing film from “Sins of the Father” have since been located in a mislabeled box, and the standard definition video will be replaced for the version of the episode in the full season set.
That sounds great, I just hope they haven't lost anything else (or, at least, do a season-by-season inventory early enough so that if something is still missing, they'll have enough time to search for it before they feel the need to do an NTSC insert again).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks