Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is Star Trek: The Next Generation Destined For Blu-Ray?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,396 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted April 30 2012 - 02:47 PM

For those interested, the complete first season is coming to Blu-Ray on July 24. The 13 seconds of missing film from “Sins of the Father” have since been located in a mislabeled box, and the standard definition video will be replaced for the version of the episode in the full season set.

#2 of 4 ONLINE   Nelson Au

Nelson Au

Executive Producer

• 11,550 posts

Posted April 30 2012 - 04:32 PM

It will be interesting to see these in July. I think the first season had a few good episodes, the second half of the season is stronger. I look forward to it. And the following seasons will be highly anticipated.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Sam Favate

Sam Favate

Producer

• 4,947 posts

Posted May 01 2012 - 12:27 AM

With this scheduled for July (earlier than expected), perhaps we'll see the second season before the end of the year.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney

Screenwriter

• 1,994 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted May 01 2012 - 01:06 AM

For those interested, the complete first season is coming to Blu-Ray on July 24. The 13 seconds of missing film from “Sins of the Father” have since been located in a mislabeled box, and the standard definition video will be replaced for the version of the episode in the full season set.

That sounds great, I just hope they haven't lost anything else (or, at least, do a season-by-season inventory early enough so that if something is still missing, they'll have enough time to search for it before they feel the need to do an NTSC insert again).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users