Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

PHE Press Release: RANGO (Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,159 posts

Posted May 09 2011 - 04:27 AM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Edwin-S

Edwin-S

Producer

• 5,738 posts

Posted May 09 2011 - 05:07 AM

This a buy for me. I thought this was a nice animated homage to both classic Westerns and Italian Spaghettis.
"You bring a horse for me?" "Looks like......looks like we're shy of one horse." "No.......You brought two too many."

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   AlexS2

AlexS2

Stunt Coordinator

• 57 posts

Posted May 09 2011 - 06:19 AM

Glad to hear there is an extended cut. I had heard that several, fully finished, scenes had been trimmed to keep the film at a certain length

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter

• 1,376 posts

Posted May 09 2011 - 06:33 PM

I enjoyed this film quite a bit, particularly considering all the other CG drivel that's being released these days. It also stands out by the mere fact that it isn''t in 3D. :) Anyway, day 1 purchase for me.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Cory S.

Cory S.

Supporting Actor

• 984 posts

Posted May 12 2011 - 10:15 PM

ILM's first fully animated feature. SOLD! For me, this is a historic film because of my first sentence.
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves.  But, not the one it needs right now.  So, we'll hunt.  Because he can take.  Because, he's not a hero.  He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.  A DARK KNIGHT."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users