Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie needing help!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 gj47479

gj47479

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 04 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hi all, I am pretty new to home theatre, I am already addicted!!! I have some questions. First my living room is around 7000 cubic feet because it is connected to kitchen. It will be used as 75% movies/tv; 25% music.i I am thinking about putting together a pair of CM 9s, Centre 2 center channel, axiom qs8s x4 surrounds, and dual HSU vtf3 mtk3 subs. Think about adding some rear in wall or ceiling speakers, maybe even CM1s in the mix. I havent bought anything, I wanted ideas before the huge investment.....Not sure on the receiver or amplifiers, dont have much knowledge there. Is there anything yall can recommend?? What about the setup???? Should I grab rear speakers, and if so which ones??

#2 of 3 jackson1988

jackson1988

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 05 2011 - 01:17 AM

i think you can google ,maybe many skiller can help you!.And my new iphone4 throuh google ,and buy it ,it is huge function.

#3 of 3 Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 18,546 posts

Posted May 22 2011 - 11:10 PM

(Info: An out-of-place post of newbie vercieL was moved to the AHL.)

Cees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users