Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie needing help!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   gj47479

gj47479

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 04 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hi all, I am pretty new to home theatre, I am already addicted!!! I have some questions. First my living room is around 7000 cubic feet because it is connected to kitchen. It will be used as 75% movies/tv; 25% music.i I am thinking about putting together a pair of CM 9s, Centre 2 center channel, axiom qs8s x4 surrounds, and dual HSU vtf3 mtk3 subs. Think about adding some rear in wall or ceiling speakers, maybe even CM1s in the mix. I havent bought anything, I wanted ideas before the huge investment.....Not sure on the receiver or amplifiers, dont have much knowledge there. Is there anything yall can recommend?? What about the setup???? Should I grab rear speakers, and if so which ones??

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   jackson1988

jackson1988

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 05 2011 - 01:17 AM

i think you can google ,maybe many skiller can help you!.And my new iphone4 throuh google ,and buy it ,it is huge function.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 18,977 posts

Posted May 22 2011 - 11:10 PM

(Info: An out-of-place post of newbie vercieL was moved to the AHL.)

Cees

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users