Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Interesting speaker problem

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Boostedblue24

Boostedblue24

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 01 2011 - 01:07 PM

I have a pretty interesting problem with my speaker setup. I have a Panasonic SA-PT770 (two wired fronts, two wireless rears & sub), and about half the time, if there is complete silence proceeding audio, the first maybe quarter second of the audio does not play. I am thinking this is an issue with the receiver, as it was a floor model. The TV is connected to the receiver via an optical cable, however, so that could also be the problem. I made sure my wireless transmitter is in direct view of the receiver, and all cables are properly inserted...I have no clue what this problem could be...could anyone help?

#2 of 4 allice

allice

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 02 2011 - 07:15 PM

I'm sorry I can not help you in this regard, I have more research on the shoes, if  you need some shoes,you can look for one on http://www.hogan-sit...sito-hogan.htmlandhttp://www.hogan-sit...ture-hogan.html

#3 of 4 CB750

CB750

Screenwriter

• 1,035 posts

Posted May 03 2011 - 09:09 AM

Are you using a cable box or the TV's built in tuner?   If you are connected to a cable box, DVD, or Bluray,  Connecting you TV to your receiver as you have done will only pass two channel stereo to your receiver.

Is this delay experienced with the wireless speakers or all of them?

#4 of 4 Boostedblue24

Boostedblue24

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted May 03 2011 - 06:13 PM

That would probably be my issue then, the cable box and two game consoles all run into the tv, which then runs to the receiver....when the sound cuts out like that, it is all speakers, wired and wireless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users