What's new

Interesting speaker problem (1 Viewer)

Boostedblue24

Auditioning
Real Name
Evan
I have a pretty interesting problem with my speaker setup. I have a Panasonic SA-PT770 (two wired fronts, two wireless rears & sub), and about half the time, if there is complete silence proceeding audio, the first maybe quarter second of the audio does not play. I am thinking this is an issue with the receiver, as it was a floor model. The TV is connected to the receiver via an optical cable, however, so that could also be the problem. I made sure my wireless transmitter is in direct view of the receiver, and all cables are properly inserted...I have no clue what this problem could be...could anyone help?

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Are you using a cable box or the TV's built in tuner? If you are connected to a cable box, DVD, or Bluray, Connecting you TV to your receiver as you have done will only pass two channel stereo to your receiver.

Is this delay experienced with the wireless speakers or all of them?

Boostedblue24

Auditioning
Real Name
Evan
That would probably be my issue then, the cable box and two game consoles all run into the tv, which then runs to the receiver....when the sound cuts out like that, it is all speakers, wired and wireless.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks