-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Image Press Release: B.B. King LIVE (DVD)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 39,287 posts

Posted April 28 2011 - 07:06 PM

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Smooth and rough, he is the undisputed king of the blues.  For over 60 years, B.B. King has created some of the world’s most identifiable music, with the help of the silky “Lucille”, his trademark Gibson guitar. On July 12 Image Entertainment will release B.B. King:  Live, a show that is both concert and celebration.  B.B. King:  Live will be available on DVD for an SRP of $14.98 and on Blu-ray™ for $17.97. Pre-book is June 14.

B.B. King’s awards are myriad:  Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, 15 Grammy Awards, National Heritage Fellowship, Kennedy Center Honors, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom (presented by President George W. Bush).  He has been inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame as well as the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame – and has been ranked by Rolling Stone and Time magazines as #3 on their lists of the greatest guitarists of all time.  B.B. King:  Live is a chance to see and hear a legend at work, performing a list of bluesy, moving hits:

Everyday I Have the Blues, See That My Grave Is Kept Clean , How Many More Years, Downhearted, I Need You So, I Got Some Help I Don’t Need, Thrill is Gone, Nobody Loves Me But My Mother, Let the Good Times Roll, Thrill is Gone, When The Saints Go Marching In, Key to the Highway

Throughout this show, King’s musical skill and warm personality are given the chance to shine.  Backed by the band he’s always toured with and introducing special guests, King is in his element. Don’t miss this master in this amazing concert!

B.B. King: Live DVD

Genre:              Music, Blues, Concert, Rock

Rating: Not Rated

Languages:       English 

Format:            1.78:1

Audio:              Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles:           N/A

SRP:                $14.98

Street Date:      July 12, 2011

Pre-Book:        June 14, 2011

Length:             54 minutes

UPC:                014381713022

Cat#:                ID7130HJDVD

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations