Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Amazon posts preorders for THE LION KING (3D/2D Blu-ray) and BEAUTY & THE BEAST (3D Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 38,924 posts

Posted April 25 2011 - 02:51 AM

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/ http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/ http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Click on any one of the three covers above to preorder.

We will post press release information for each title in a
separate thread as soon as we receive them.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 6 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,636 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted April 25 2011 - 02:37 PM

I sent looking for this on Amazon and I also found the Lion King Trilogy on Blu-ray available for preorder ($74.99, MSRP $99.99).  There are 8 discs (details below):

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

The Lion King Trilogy (Includes The Lion King: Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy, The Lion King 1 ½: Blu-ray + DVD, and The Lion King 2:  Blu-ray + DVD)

As of this time I don't see any other Blu-ray preorders for the Lion King 1 ½ or 2, so they might be exclusive to this set.

#3 of 6 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,636 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted April 25 2011 - 03:36 PM

There is also an $8 coupon if you order both Beauty and the Beast and Lion King at Amazon.

#4 of 6 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,010 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted May 26 2011 - 01:52 AM

I just got an email from Amazon apologizing for the delay.  Amazon is still "trying to obtain" these items.  Why are they sending this email, I know they're on pre-order?  Does anyone know the actual release date?  I'd like to know because I want to track the price.  Even with the $8 off, the price for both is $56 and I don't want to pay that much.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#5 of 6 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,008 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted May 26 2011 - 07:20 AM

I got that too. I think that amazon has an auto setting for anything that is ordered more then a month or so before release, might be longer then a month I get these on just aout anything I order months in advance of release.

facebook.com/whotony

#6 of 6 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,010 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted May 26 2011 - 09:59 AM

Per a post by Ron today, the Lion King 3D will be released October 4th.  It's good to know that.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users