What's new

3D Amazon posts preorders for THE LION KING (3D/2D Blu-ray) and BEAUTY & THE BEAST (3D Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Click on any one of the three covers above to preorder.

We will post press release information for each title in a
separate thread as soon as we receive them.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I sent looking for this on Amazon and I also found the Lion King Trilogy on Blu-ray available for preorder ($74.99, MSRP $99.99). There are 8 discs (details below):

The Lion King Trilogy (Includes The Lion King: Diamond Edition Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy, The Lion King 1 ½: Blu-ray + DVD, and The Lion King 2: Blu-ray + DVD)

As of this time I don't see any other Blu-ray preorders for the Lion King 1 ½ or 2, so they might be exclusive to this set.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just got an email from Amazon apologizing for the delay. Amazon is still "trying to obtain" these items. Why are they sending this email, I know they're on pre-order? Does anyone know the actual release date? I'd like to know because I want to track the price. Even with the $8 off, the price for both is $56 and I don't want to pay that much.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I got that too. I think that amazon has an auto setting for anything that is ordered more then a month or so before release, might be longer then a month I get these on just aout anything I order months in advance of release.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Per a post by Ron today, the Lion King 3D will be released October 4th. It's good to know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks