Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

trying to connect multiple tv to one DVD player

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   ramzi

ramzi

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 23 2011 - 10:44 AM

i am looking to connect up to 5 TV's to a single DVD player. I would not need audio, just Video I would like to play 1 DVD and have it broadcast to all the TV's at the same time showing the same movie. other than the TV's and DVD player.  what do I need as far as junction boxes? thanks ramzi

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   JackKay

JackKay

Second Unit

• 461 posts

Posted April 23 2011 - 02:57 PM

ramsi, http://www.avsforum.com/you might try the AVS FORUMS for such an interesting question.  Plenty in the know there, trust me.  You may have to hunt around for the right thread, but in any case you will be directed to the right one.

cheers Jack

"I believe in censorship. After all, I made a fortune out of it." -Mae West

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,764 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted April 23 2011 - 03:55 PM

It depends on what connections your displays have but here's a 1 X 8 hdmi splitter from Monoprice.com.  And a 1 X 6 composite a/v splitter and 1 X 8 s-video splitter from hdtvsupply.com.

"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.