Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

South Park: Season Fifteen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#41 of 51 OFFLINE   ChristopherG

ChristopherG

Screenwriter

• 1,512 posts

Posted October 12 2011 - 04:52 AM

That documentary was very cool.  I don't often watch SP but I love it everytime I do.  During the documentary they were discussing how they really push the boundaries of what they can get away with on CC...the scene they showed of Martha Stewart with her new past time of

queefing and blowing little paper decorations from her lady business

literally cracks me up every time I think of it.

It takes 52 pounds of pressure to rupture an eyeball... :blink:

#42 of 51 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,288 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted October 12 2011 - 05:22 AM

I enjoyed the documentary too, way more than I enjoy most "South Park" episodes. One thing it drove home to me is how much responsibility is on Matt and Trey's shoulders, and how much they feel the weight of that. When they're behind schedule with the writing on day one of the six day schedule, that means everyone is going to be working way later than they otherwise would be. And the responsibility of ruining peoples nights isn't something that blows past them; they really feel it. In other words, seeing Matt and Trey as business managers even more than artistic creators is something I found very fascinating. They've got their toes dipped into all aspects of the operation.

#43 of 51 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,173 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted October 12 2011 - 05:35 AM

It was interesting to actually see them do the work rather just hear them talk about it on a commentary or in an interview. And on a side note, I think it's pretty funny that they took LSD before going to the Oscars in those Paltrow and Lopez dresses.

#44 of 51 OFFLINE   juanmonto5

juanmonto5

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 22 2011 - 02:52 PM

last season is looking good. cant wait for more episodes.

#45 of 51 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,535 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted October 27 2011 - 12:51 AM

That was the best episode in a very long time. The line about stopping Broadway once and for all was an all-time classic.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#46 of 51 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,173 posts

Posted October 27 2011 - 12:58 AM

The Book Of Mormon!you'llgetablowjob

#47 of 51 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,173 posts

Posted November 16 2011 - 11:24 AM

The finale to this uneven season (though each episode had some really funny laughs) is on tonight. Also, the show has been renewed through Season Twenty in 2016.

#48 of 51 OFFLINE   Mark Leiter

Mark Leiter

Second Unit

• 388 posts

Posted November 17 2011 - 07:24 AM

I really enjoyed the episode about Thanksgiving. the story just kept getting sillier and sillier until till my brain just about snapped at the end.

"Natalie Portman, will you please open-up your wormhole? The whole world depend on it!" "Hmmmmm, no."

LOLOL

Mark F. Leiter

#49 of 51 OFFLINE   Jeff

Jeff

Supporting Actor

• 950 posts

Posted February 29 2012 - 10:34 PM

I've gotten so board with SP I wrote my own episode. I think it's better than anything Matt and Trey can write these days. What do you guys think? (Assuming you want to invest the time in reading it) http://goo.gl/VP68M

#50 of 51 OFFLINE   Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Screenwriter

• 1,946 posts

Posted April 02 2012 - 06:59 AM

You wrote a 42 page episode?  Wow.  If you can dedicate yourself to writing it then it's worth my time to read it.  Will get to it within the next few days.

#51 of 51 OFFLINE   Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Screenwriter

• 1,946 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 04:21 AM

I started reading the South Park episode written by Jeff and quit because the plot seemingly revolves around Cartman having to take a dump.  While I'm sure that brand of comedy is riotous for some it does nothing for me, and I'm not trying to read all that.