What's new

Treme: Season Two (1 Viewer)

Tim Gerdes

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim Gerdes
I agree this is one of the best shows on TV right now, and I eagerly look forward to its return. We just picked up the blu-ray of Season 1 and my wife and I plan to have a mini-marathon this weekend as a refresher.

I hope more people give this one a shot. It's terrific.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Very, very surprised by the lack of replies. Currently around three parts through the second season of Treme. Took me a couple of episodes before I got back into the feel and mood of the show. It really is one of the best shows on the box. Jon Seda has been a welcome addition to the cast (had only seen him before in Homicide: Life on the Street), as well as David Morse being added to the main cast.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Very sad ending to episode 9 "What is New Orleans?". Two more episodes to go. Without giving spoilers away, does the season end strongly?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I thought this season ended well. Overall, I'd say it was better than the first year (which I thought quite highly of). And am I the only one who thought Antoine and Davis' bands were great? I assume the actors can play a little bit and the rest of the band are musicians but those are probably the two best fictional bands ever on a TV show.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Never watched The Wire (seen bits of it, but not watched an episode in full). Thoroughly enjoy the various types of jazz music. It feels like an ensemble cast kind of film. Everything seems to gel and doesn't get far-fetched with how the regular characters interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks