What's new

Guy kisses his sister (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I kissed my sister. (incest?) posted to the public at 12:29 AM on Thursday Jul 15, 2010
So like, make sure to read the WHOLE thing before you judge me, alright?

I'm just sharing my story because people asked... Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning

First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's ****ed up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into to many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so ****ing beautiful that I watched it twice. (probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy **** went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to **** her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was ****ed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever ****ing seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.
A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm wondering if you really made it to the last sentence.

Lest someone skims it and thinks I typed that up, maybe I better put up the link: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=77241

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
We didn't think that, Greg. [/url]

Yes, I read the whole thing, and you and your sister need some SERIOUS help.

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
My usual way of half-reading and see if I can post anything derogatory in reply? That is not true and a huge assumption on your part. Now that I read the link I get it, and I apologize to you GREG. When I first read the last sentence, I thought you were making a joke to your sister.

Originally Posted by Cees Alons

It's just Jim's usual way of half-reading and see if he can post anything derogatory in reply.

(To anyone else, the post is an obvious joke about Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, the "friend" being Han Solo, of course.)

Cees

/forum/thread/310430/guy-kisses-his-sister#post_3798794

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Reminds me of the time my boss flew off the handle about his religion.

During an emergency meeting, he sweeps in with the CFO, both of them casually late as usual. At least this time they had an excuse - they just met with the CEO, who finally stopped worrying about the PR and asked some problematic VPs to resign, which will clear a lot of red tape for us later. We try to bring both of them up to speed on the discussion. We just suffered an attack that compromised important proprietary data. Rolling out any changes to our recent implementation of the relevant systems would require delays we can't afford, so we're talking about increased defenses just to cover our butts from exploits. Rule of law won't be enough if the upstarts nipping at our heels pay some kids to hit a vulnerability.

My boss won't have any of it, though - he thinks we can contain the information. As if nobody's made copies yet! All the technical people shift about uncomfortably, and I try to make the best of it by saying we're probably fine regardless. Everything goes online ASAP and we can ruin the other guys once it's all running smoothly.

He then declares that all our infrastructure is window-dressing compared to the innate protection of his faith. We would be fine not because of all the employees and contractors running the show, but thanks to some mystical seance bullshit that he looks to for guidance and references entirely too often in private conversation. I don't even think it's an organized religion - just vague pagan nonsense with creepy voodoo overtones, like he's the last devotee of a cult from the 70s. I must've been sleep-deprived, because I don't even hesitate to call that a bunch of crap. Motherfucker choked me from across the room.

(taken from http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/fd7v0/my_boss_flew_off_the_handle_about_his_religion/)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Heh, pretty good one.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

But this bit is just a tad misleading, throwing you off the Star Wars connection: although literally correct, it suggests that "he" grew up around his sister, which was not the case. But saying that he only met his sister when he was 18 might have made it a bit obvious. Also, at this point in the narration, he didn't know she was his sister either, but making that clear would have taken the entire sting out of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks