Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Breaking In

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 of 25 ONLINE   mattCR

mattCR

Executive Producer

• 10,048 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, KS

Posted April 12 2012 - 12:01 AM

I have to admit, Season 2 had very little of the goofball charm that made this show fun in Season 1.   The buyout of their office and the inter-office politics went in a weird direction and it lost me.

trakt.tv

Ask Me about HTPC! (Threads in HTPC / PMs always responded to)

This signature is povided by MediaBrowser 3 Trakt Plugin: Media Browser 3

#22 of 25 OFFLINE   NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,636 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 09:18 AM

I just watched Games of Jones (March 27 ep) and Cyrano de Nerdgerac (April 3 ep) back to back. So, in Games of Jones Cash is into the sandwich girl for the whole episode (and apparently has been pining for her for ages) and then he does some bonding with Molly in the meantime. Then in Cyrano, he has completely forgotten the sandwich girl and all the bonding with Molly is also forgotten. There is no possible continuity between the two episodes. I prefer the show as a caper comedy than a workplace comedy.

#23 of 25 OFFLINE   Rodney

Rodney

Supporting Actor

• 537 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 10:15 AM

Season 1 : Funny, quirky show that I really liked. Season 2: Craptacular. What made it worse is that I had a few people watch this season after telling them how funny the first season was. Very embarrassing, trying to explain that they changed the entire show. -Rodney
-Rodney

#24 of 25 OFFLINE   JohnS

JohnS

Producer

• 4,594 posts

Posted April 08 2013 - 03:42 AM

Season 2 8 unaired episodes are now availible on ITunes

all-banner.jpg

#25 of 25 ONLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,371 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted April 08 2013 - 03:59 AM

Thanks for letting us know. I was really hoping Fox would burn them off this summer, because the second season episodes that aired weren't really worth $2.99 a pop but I still want to see how the show ends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users