What's new

Strange error on my 14 month old Panasonic Plasma (1 Viewer)

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
So I got this strange error message last night as I was trying to turn off my TC-P42S1 Panasonic Plasma (that's of course just a month or two out of warranty). I clicked the remote a couple of times because the TV wouldn't shut off after just shutting off my Xbox 360 and my A/V receiver which is connected to it. It wouldnt respond immediately, finally it shut off and on a couple of times and then displayed this error message ""an error has been detected and recovered". It then proceeded to work fine. Has anybody ever seen this, should I be worried? Of course it's just out of warranty.

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
I found some issues that people were having with a specific model 3 years ago with that message, but nothing since. Those issues ultimately sounded bad, hope it's not what I'm dealing with.

Harley Scott

Auditioning
I hope you are not either Jeremy. 3 power supplies in 2 years on an 09 50" Panny. Won't turn on, 7 blinks of death.

Maybe your TV ddi not like the order, or how fast you shut other inputs down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks