Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Strange error on my 14 month old Panasonic Plasma

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 404 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted March 30 2011 - 04:20 PM

So I got this strange error message last night as I was trying to turn off my TC-P42S1 Panasonic Plasma (that's of course just a month or two out of warranty).  I clicked the remote a couple of times because the TV wouldn't shut off after just shutting off my Xbox 360 and my A/V receiver which is connected to it. It wouldnt respond immediately, finally it shut off and on a couple of times and then displayed this error message ""an error has been detected and recovered".   It then proceeded to work fine.  Has anybody ever seen this, should I be worried?  Of course it's just out of warranty.

#2 of 3 JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 404 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted March 30 2011 - 04:22 PM

I found some issues that people were having with a specific model 3 years ago with that message, but nothing since.  Those issues ultimately sounded bad, hope it's not what I'm dealing with.

#3 of 3 Harley Scott

Harley Scott

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 25 2011 - 08:54 AM

I hope you are not either Jeremy.  3 power supplies in 2 years on an 09 50" Panny. Won't turn on, 7 blinks of death.

Maybe your TV ddi not like the order, or how fast you shut other inputs down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users