-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Blizzard am have bad sintax

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted March 25 2011 - 02:45 PM

I have never played WoW and haven't played a Blizzard game since Warcraft II, but I am always getting these damn battle.net phishes.  You have to love the latest.  They aren't even trying!

We have received the  complaint regarding your:
your account Involved in illegal transactions.
Technically We can found all of the Account abuse,but our not hope any one's Account locked.         However So many Customers complaint your account, they  force us to contact you for resolve the abuse. If we are compelled to lock your account by the US Marshals and by US law, we will have to do so or face extreme consequences. So please ASAP login

I wish these Customers would stop complaint my account!

#2 of 4 Josh Dial

Josh Dial

Screenwriter

• 2,578 posts

Posted March 26 2011 - 05:19 AM

US Marshals star Tommy Lee Jones he resolve abuse or will face extreme consequence!

I would go see that movie.  Sadly, it would probably be an improvement over the original.

#3 of 4 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted March 26 2011 - 07:28 AM

The Fugitive: What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.

US Marshals: We're going to divide up and search every house, hospital, hotel, back road, and backwater.

Battle Phish: We're going to search under every rock, boat dock, breadbox, inbox until we find these account abusers!

#4 of 4 Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure

Screenwriter

• 2,711 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted September 02 2011 - 02:21 PM

All your base are belong to us!