Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Help with my Pioneer DVD Player Model DV-120K-K

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi

Stunt Coordinator

• 66 posts

Posted March 12 2011 - 11:16 AM

Okay, let me backtrack. Back around 2009 (or maybe early 2010), I purchased the Pioneer DVD Player Model DV-120K-K. When I first got it, it could play DVDs from all regions, and was both NTSC and PAL compatible. But then, randomly during July of 2010, all of sudden, it could only play Region 0 DVDs, and its been that way ever since. My friend Simon tried to fix the problem, but to no avail. I've gone months now with replacing it or anything. Could someone please tell what may have caused the player to randomly stop being region-free, and how I might be able to fix it? Or recommend another region-free, NTSC/PAL compatible DVD player that is far less likely to have this problem (and I'm kinda wearing buying anymore players made by Pioneer right now, but I don't really know if their products have a history of these sorts of problems)?
Warners: Please release the rest of Taz-Mania, Duck Dodgers, Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, all of Road Rovers, Histeria, Cow & Chicken, Saturday Pants, Pinky Elmyra & The Brain, Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery & Spring Break specials, Wakko's Wish and a complete uncut Tex Avery set (with correct colors and NO DVNR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users