Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

M&K MX-350THX MkII value?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 javig999

javig999

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 11 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hello all,

I have the sub noted above and I have been more into photography lately. As is stands the sub is relegated to man cave duty, and with a 2 year old at home (in the room above said man cave) it does not see much action these days. The wife thought it was too big for the living room, so we got a Sony sound bar...I know...I know...

Anyhow, I would like to potentially sell it if I can get a decent lens out of it, or something like that, but I have no idea what the current value of the sub is. I have had it for years, and it functions flawlessly, but has moved with me a few times so shows some scuffs, etc.

Did some searches here (and elsewhere online), but found it as part of a package, so I could not gauge a price.

If this forum would help me to establish a value for the sub I would be greatly appreciative.

#2 of 3 Robert_J

Robert_J

Lead Actor

• 8,057 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted March 11 2011 - 11:54 PM

Look at closed auctions on Ebay.  That's one of the best sources of finding the value of a used item.  Better yet, just auction it with a high reserve.  If it doesn't sell, you know it means more to you than it does to others.

#3 of 3 winniw

winniw

Second Unit

• 287 posts

Posted March 12 2011 - 03:22 AM

If you can get 50% of the selling price for something that is used and shows it, you would be doing well.

Is this the sub that you have?  It shows a selling price of $2600.

http://www.abt.com/p...d-MX350THX.html 

Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users