What's new

Optavision problem running 3D (1 Viewer)

rhill1231

Auditioning
Real Name
ray
Has anyone actually setup their optavision in 3d mode. I spent about 1 hour with sony playstation support. They had me go and buy a hdmi cable made for 3D devices. I have since attached the cable and still when I put in the 3d dvd it says the setup is incomplete. If there a setting to tell projector to change 2d to 3d I'd appreciate your help.

hup15

Auditioning
Real Name
sdfsfd
Hey did you resolve the issue? I have the same issue, how do i setup 3d? I have optavision hdmi-80.

catcmeifucanow

Auditioning
Real Name
reggie
ma i got up with the owner seller and hes ben avoiding me about that..i ve been tryn for hrs longer than you..ive been on all the cites and even caught viruses behind this to my computer..im mad as heck i tried the cable company to walk me thru they dnt know my 3d is showing two i dentical screnns from the cable box..i was told like a 3d tv its supose to sync together with the flick of a button..icant get it to do so..i looked at the web site optavision and a testimony said that the lady had went to the settings and did it ,so where is she, or where is the settings..on the site its no support feedback..im pissed..i placed a comment for them to assist me and no reply...there wrong for that..can anyone help on this ive even hear dto get a 3d blue ray but i dnt know if the card board gllasses works with the blue ray..best buy told me that u had to have the shutter glasses that go with the blue ray and the tv. they dnt even know about the projector..this thing is from germany i see its on the box maybe if we can team up ang get with this owner..or somthing to assist us..unless u guys have answers..:(..its supose to automatically go in 3d compatible mode too..for your playstation..your playstation just have to have a 3d player drive built in it..but when it comes to the glasses thingy im so lost bc some glasses works only with the tv and im not spending more money on universal glasses to see if it works or try another brand like mitsibishi..glasses..then i think u have to buy the little box to go with it now i dnt know if u get the playstation with the software with the 3d blueray player installed in the playstation..will work with the card board glasses..i dnt know..i think the certain kind of player has different effects..:(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks