Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"Courtship of Eddie's Father" & "Grizzly Adams"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#61 of 68 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,899 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted January 08 2012 - 11:47 PM

I didn't get it for Christmas. Grrr.... I got $75 in gift cards but had to use those on a new gaming mouse and pad since mine was gone. grrr... MUST buy it soon.
Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#62 of 68 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,474 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 03:39 AM

Good News for Season 2. Someone asked about it on WA Facebook page 2 days ago and this was their response:

We're slated to begin remastering the S2 episodes of EDDIE'S FATHER (as we did for S1) shortly. Good news for fans of this great series.

So based on that statement we should be seeing Season 2 in 2-3 months. :)
...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#63 of 68 OFFLINE   cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter

• 1,764 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 06:04 AM

Great news

#64 of 68 ONLINE   Jack P

Jack P

Producer

• 3,155 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 06:09 AM

And so far, this is validating that WBA plans to stick with titles they start releasing. All we need to see happen in the short-term is if "Medical Center" gets it's S2 released soon to make that complete with all of their early multi-season titles.

#65 of 68 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,474 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 07:40 AM

And so far, this is validating that WBA plans to stick with titles they start releasing. All we need to see happen in the short-term is if "Medical Center" gets it's S2 released soon to make that complete with all of their early multi-season titles.

I don't think it confirms that.. About 8-10 months ago everyone was complaining that they haven't followed up on their shows like Cheyenne and FBI when they started doing new ones like Medical Center, Courtship, and Daktari but then they released a follow-up to Cheyenne and FBI followed by another new release with Tarzan and now we will be getting a followup to Courtship.. So I think its clear they are going to followup on shows they have released and continue new shows. I have no doubt we will see at least 2-3 new shows and 2-3 more followups before the end of the year.
...When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth

Top 20 Films

#66 of 68 ONLINE   Jack P

Jack P

Producer

• 3,155 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 07:59 AM

Well we are in agreement actually, because I think so far we've seen no indication that WBA will just outright abandon/stall a multi-season title that they start to release.

#67 of 68 OFFLINE   Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick

Screenwriter

• 2,474 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 09:26 AM

Yes and thats a good thing of course. I think they just needed time to catch up. Between releasing movies, cartoon shows and TV Shows and then switching gears from releasing the best copies they have to remastering nearly everything now they got in a bit over their heads and releases on alot of things slowed down but the better quality is worth it so we just have to be patient. I think at some point their releases will speed up on TV and Animated shows.

Top 20 Films

#68 of 68 ONLINE   Jack P

Jack P

Producer

• 3,155 posts

Posted April 27 2012 - 09:50 AM

I think so too. Obviously I would love to see a faster roll-out of "The FBI" when it has seven more seasons to go, but as long as I have the sense a commitment will continue I can afford to be patient.